Consultant - Commercial Acceleration
- Grand Rapids, MI
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic Corp. is looking for a Consultant in our Commercial Acceleration group in our Grand Rapids office. This role will report directly into the Director, Commercial Acceleration. The function of the Commercial Acceleration Team is to accelerate the development, deployment, and commercialization of Dematic's products and solutions by harmonizing tools and processes, driving standard solutions and launching micro-enterprises. The role will be focused on the global harmonization of Dematic' tools and processes.
What We Are Looking For
- Performs important areas of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting more complex, less clearly-defined issues.
- Will have an understanding of current business practices and tools by global region
- Develops problem statements and story boards that help prioritize the minimum viable product to the organization
- Estimates project resource requirements (headcount, capital and investment)
- Works with other global Dematic associates to facilitate the execution of the project
- Able to navigate competing priorities
- Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems.
- Bachelor's degree required in Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable
- Able to navigate through complex business challenges
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience preferred
- Flexible and capable of adapting to a constantly changing business environment.
- Able to leverage collaboration tools (MS Teams) in order to work with associates globally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good listener and asks questions.
- Is a smart, quick learner, creative and proactive
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly Proficient in MS Office Suite/Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Back to top