Commercial Acceleration Sales Solutions Consultant
- Atlanta, GA
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic Corp. is looking for a Sales Solutions Consultant in our Commercial Acceleration group based in our Atlanta, Georgia office. This role will report directly to the Director, Commercial Acceleration. The function of the Commercial Acceleration Team is to accelerate the development, deployment, and commercialization of Dematic's products and solutions by harmonizing tools and processes, driving standard solutions and launching micro-enterprises. The Sales Solution Consultant will partner with Account Managers in the sales process to determine the applicability of Dematic Standard Solutions to customer applications. If the customer's application falls within the definition requirements of a standard solution, the Sales Solution Consultant will engage resources within Dematic to assist the Account Manager successfully develop the opportunity.
Essential Role and Responsibilities
- Will have an understanding of Dematic Standard Solutions and their key characteristics and applications
- Able to leverage Dematic CRM tool to flag potential opportunities as viable candidates for standard solutions
- Review the potential opportunities with the Account Manager and determine the fit of the opportunity to a standard solution
- Coordinate support from various groups within Dematic for Standard Solution opportunities
- Able to navigate competing priorities
- Resolves readily identifiable, clearly defined problems.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree required in related Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable
- Able to navigate through complex business challenges
- Flexible and capable of adapting to a constantly changing business environment.
- Able to leverage collaboration tools (MS Teams) in order to work with associates globally
- Scrum/Agile experience would be preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good listener and asks questions.
- Is ambitious, quick learner, creative and proactive
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly Proficient in MS Office Suite/Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Back to top