Application / Software engineer mobile applications
- Antwerpen, Belgium
Who is Dematic?
If there's one company that sets the bar in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services worldwide, it's Dematic. Our experts, customers and facilities are all around the world.
Did you know that we've implemented over 6,000 integrated systems for companies ranging from small to multinational household names, in a wide range of industries on every continent?
As part of the KION Group, we breathe automation and AGV. KION Mobile Automation is the world-leading, fast-growing, innovative frontrunner in the development of mobile robotics, robotic fleet controllers and cloud-based fleet logistics management systems.
Dematic delivers automation solutions to diverse sections in the industry. From self- driving fork lift trucks, Automated guided vehicles towline to stacker cranes in high bay warehouses, we will deliver a customized solution for every customer! Are you a passionate Application / Software Engineer and intrigued by automation and high technical developments? Do you enjoy turning these developments into customized realistic solutions? Do you want to make our motto, "We Deliver", your own? Look no further!
To further strengthen the department, we are looking for you as Application / Software engineer mobile applications at location Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) as soon as possible.
- As a Software Engineer for our E'tricc® Software you adapt the control platform for the users of our automation solutions.
- You parameterize, configure and program expansion modules from our standard software package customized to the customer.
- You work through the different projects with existing architecture as well as learning to integrate new technologies (C#.NET, SQL server, Visual studio).
- You will provide existing customers with the best technical solutions. Afterwards you and your colleagues are responsible for carrying out these improvements.
- Your role involves working closely with colleagues in different domains to find the optimal, customer-centric solution. Customer focus and problem solving belong to your strongest skills.
- Within our culture we are counting on your accountability, openness and dedication. You can count on our eagerness and passion to strive together to professional success.
What We Are Looking For
What we want
- Master in Electronics/IT
- Practical knowledge of .Net, SQL server, Visual Studio, C#, Microsoft operating systems, networks, computer hardware
- Interest in Automation
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus
- Take responsibility
- Share your passion
- Open communication
- You have excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You are willing to work abroad and are flexible to travel
What We Offer
We are the largest provider on the market and want to further expand leadership position in the field of mobile automation. We have the speed and short decision-making paths of a start-up, but the financial security and the standing of a large corporation. We have top technologies, have a global sales and network and work for the big global e-commerce customers who are looking for global solutions. Our development and processes are very fast (e.g. SW-update every 3 months) and our R&D developers always look after a product holistically from start to finish and do not just manufacture a single component - they accompany the entire product from A-Z.
Would you like to go your way in a unique, technology-savvy organization and make a significant contribution to further expansion?
We should get to know each other
Back to top