AGV System Engineer - Project Execution – Mobile Automation" (m / f / x)
- Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 6,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
In the Team of System Engineers, you and your colleagues are responsible for the preparation and implementation of our automatic guided vehicles within Europe and occasionally further abroad.
The role involves working closely with colleagues in different domains to find the optimal, customer-centric solution. Customer focus and problem solving are to be your strongest areas. System engineers receive direct input from customers and other domains on the project team.
To further strengthen the department, we are looking for you as "AGV System Engineer - Project Execution - Mobile Automation" (m/f/x) at location in Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) as soon as possible.
- You define mid and top level behavior of the AGVs, thereby shaping much of the overall behavior of the system.
- You are responsible as an application engineer for checking and validating the correct operation of the vehicles in the final stage of their production in our AGV factory, in cooperation with the test team.
- Your are often the first point of contact for the customers during the implementation phase on site.
- When finishing a project a system engineer is in charge of creating a training program which can be used by the end users.
- To fit in with our corporate culture, you are accountable, open and driven. In return you can count on our enthusiasm and passion to grow together so we can become a better engineer then we were yesterday !
What We Are Looking For
- You are interested in the application of high-tech solutions in industrial environments.
- You are precise, flexible and conscientious.
- You accept responsibility and you share your passion.
- You communicate openly.
- You like to travel (+- 45%).
- You have an excellent knowledge of English.
- Projects will be mainly throughout Germany but you are also willing to work on projects abroad when and are flexible to travel when needed.
What We Offer
We are the largest provider on the market and want to further expand leadership position in the field of mobile automation. We have the speed and short decision-making paths of a start-up, but the financial security and the standing of a large corporation. We have top technologies, have a global sales and network and work for the big global e-commerce customers who are looking for global solutions. Our development and processes are very fast (e.g. SW-update every 3 months) and our R&D developers always look after a product holistically from start to finish and do not just manufacture a single component - they accompany the entire product from A-Z.
Would you like to go your way in a unique, technology-savvy organization and make a significant contribution to further expansion?
We should get to know each other!
Back to top