AGV Offboard Software Engineer Project Execution \u2013 Mobile Automation
- Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 6,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
The Offboard Software Engineering Team develops the software, which takes care of the traffic control for a fleet of robots and has the function to control and coordinate. This team develops and comissions it and works very close with the single clients. A large team of developers takes care of the core software and little teams of the single projects. Therefore they travel around 20% of their time, to visit customers and see the planned environment often from scratch on.To further strengthen the department, we are looking for you as "Offboard Software Engineer Project Execution - Mobile Automation (m / f / x)" at location Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) as soon as possible.
- As a Software Engineer you develop the control platform for the users of our automation solutions
- You parameterize, configure, and program expansion modules from our standard software package customized to the customer
- Through the different projects you work with existing architecture as well as learning to integrate new technologies. C#.NET, SQL server, Visual studio...
- From start to finish of a project... You are involved and can indulge yourself with every step of the way: you program, test, implement and guide new employees
What We Are Looking For
- Engineers, Computer Scientists or similar education or you have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Programming experience in Phyton, Java and/ or C#
- Open communication is one for your strengths
- You have an excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Willing travel to work on our projects abroad (20%)
What We Offer
We are the largest provider on the market and want to further expand leadership position in the field of mobile automation. We have the speed and short decision-making paths of a start-up, but the financial security and the standing of a large corporation. We have top technologies, have a global sales and network and work for the big global e-commerce customers who are looking for global solutions. Our development and processes are very fast (f.e. SW-update every 3 months) and our R&D developers always look after a product holistically from start to finish and do not just manufacture a single component - they accompany the entire product from A-Z.Would you like to go your way in a unique, technology-savvy organization and make a significant contribution to further expansion?We should get to know each other!
Back to top