AGV Electrical Lead Engineer Project Execution \u2013 Mobile Automation
- Zwijndrecht, Belgium
Who is Dematic?
If there's one company that sets the bar in automated technology, software and supply chain optimization services worldwide, it's Dematic. Our experts, customers and facilities are all around the world.
Did you know that we've implemented over 6,000 integrated systems for companies ranging from small to multinational household names, in a wide range of industries on every continent?
As part of the KION Group, we breathe automation and AGV. KION Mobile Automation is the world-leading, fast-growing, innovative frontrunner in the development of mobile robotics, robotic fleet controllers and cloud-based fleet logistics management systems.
Dematic's Automated Guided Vehicle branch is looking for a...Electrical Lead Engineer
Join the leading player in the European and global automated guided vehicles sector, and put your electrical engineering skills to work on exciting projects for dynamic international companies. Work at the forefront of vehicle engineering, with tomorrow's technology and today's top talent by your side.
Does this sound like you?
You thrive as a technical electrical-controls lead engineer in the daily execution of project-based AGV engineering. You'll ensure the implementation of agreed engineering procedures, as well as optimizing processes to increase project volumes, ensuring project planning commitments are met, and providing feedback at regular project team meetings.
- Define electrical controls concept engineering with lead mechanical and electrical engineers
- Maintain a holistic overview of project vehicle engineering, driving project growth
- Assist the assembly, testing and commissioning teams with electrical issues and provide the right solutions in no time
What We Are Looking For
Does this match your skillset?
Your Master's with a technical engineering focus is backed by 10 years of relevant experience in the automation industry, material handling solutions, machinery & industrial engineering or related industries.
You've already worked with Fieldbus technology, safety controllers (SICK Flexi-soft), 3D-camera technology, positioning sensors and encoders, ERP systems, and issue-tracking systems (SAP, JIRA). When it comes to EPLAN or EPLAN Pro Panel knowledge and technical insights, you're the go-to talent for the job. What's more, you're:
- A great communicator in English, and proficient in Dutch. Also speak German and French? Great!
- An outstanding team player
You'll be working in an international team, with co-workers who challenge you to be at your best!
If "Yes," come work at Dematic!
Come for the awesome projects and technology, and stay for the great team spirit and the open-minded, supportive work environment.
- Co-workers and management who walk the talk
- Opportunities for growth that match your skills and ambition
- Continuously push the boundaries of technical possibility
- No two projects are ever the same
In short, you'll be rewarded nicely while perfecting your skills and having fun doing it.
Back to top