- Basking Ridge, NJ
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing team of highly experienced professionals, focused on driving new business with an industry-leading solution? Are you a motivated "hunter" with a background in logistics, automation, or engineering industries? We would love to have you join our fast-paced, rapidly growing company to sell complex logistics solutions to some of the largest distributors across the US.
Dematic is seeking an experienced account manager, who is an innovative, collaborative, motivated, self-starter. The role requires a high-energy expert who can pursue new business opportunities with confidence, with excellent negotiation, problem solving, and interpersonal skills. This position will support our Northeastern Ops Region.
This candidate will be able to engage C-suite executives to prospect, negotiate, and close a complex sale. They should have the ability to build a robust pipeline and help customers identify their business needs and work to coordinate the best solution.
Essential Role and Responsibilities
The Account Manager is the face of Dematic with the customer. The Account Manager represents Dematic by communicating the solutions that Dematic brings to the marketplace. This role gathers initial customer needs and collaborates with Dematic engineering and solution development teams to provide the best solution to the customer.
- Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts.
- Drives revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Pursues long-term account strategy that maximizes profits.
- Identifies, develops and manages channel partners to achieve channel goals.
- Develops a complete understanding of the customers' organizational structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts.
- Performs customer presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
- Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
- Develops forecasts, budgets and operating plans for sales channels.
What We Are Looking For
What We Are Looking For
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. A degree in Industrial Engineering is a plus. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Typically, 5- 8 years of successful experience in complex solution sales or in a related field, with 5+ years of logistics and automation experience.
- Successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and work in a high-growth, fast-paced and deadline driven environment successfully.
- Willingness for business travel.
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred.
- Training in strategic selling methodology (Miller Heiman) preferred.
- Models our Values of Integrity, Collaboration, Courage, and Excellence.
Back to top