Workforce Management Consulting Senior Manager
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our Workforce Management team helps align the needs and priorities of the client organization with those of its workforce, while ensuring the long-term success of the organization.
Work you'll do
As a Workforce Management Consulting Senior Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
● Thinking strategically to build the practice
● Clearly articulate our brand
● Take part in sales and drive growth in the business
● Leads with passion
● Leads and presents proposal presentations
● Manages large complex engagements
● Build and maintain executive client relationships
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
Workforce Strategy & Insights
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business – not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today's disruption.
- 8+ years' related experience
- Consulting experience required
- Superior knowledge of the HR function & processes
- Experience with workforce software such as Workbrain, Workforce Software, Kronos, ADP eTime, or Ceridian suite of time and attendance software and system infrastructure
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Workforce Management, labor cost optimization, payroll tracking, workforce analytics, interfaces using WIM
- Lead the full lifecycle of a project including, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- Experience leading the vendor selection process (client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Experience selling consulting engagements and leading projects with multiple workstreams
- Experience generating sales and managing project revenue/budget
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
- Up to 80% travel required
- 10+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- External consulting experience with a big consulting firm.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRMSM001-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top