Workday Senior Manager - Functional - Human Resource Transformation
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly changing business climate? Do you appreciate working on teams, problem solving and strategizing? Do you see yourself as an integral part of a large enterprise implementation of cutting-edge cloud technology? Deloitte's Workday offering group will give you these opportunities and more.
Work you'll do
As a Workday Functional Senior Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Participate in and lead SOW, RFP and oral sales presentations
- Be the escalation point for critical functional issues
- Oversee all functional work streams on global projects
- Manage on and off-shore teams
- Provide direction and guidance to functional managers, senior consultants and consultants
- Serve as the primary correspondent for client communications
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance metrics of project staff
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
- 8 years of consulting experience in a Manager or Senior Manager role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Deep HR knowledge and HR Technology experience
- Demonstrated success of hands-on experience with delivering Workday implementations
- Experience managing large teams on complex global projects
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with pre-sale and sales activities
- Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
- Up to 80% travel
- Workday HCM certified
How you'll grow
Requisition code: E18NATCSRMDJ006-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top