Web Application Developer
Web Application Developer
Are you an innovative and insightful thinker who likes solving complex IT issues for diverse clients around the world? Deloitte is looking for qualified individuals for an exciting Public Sector opportunity in Little Rock, AR. The team will be responsible for managing, maintaining, operating and enhancing a large application portfolio that assists the agency in conducting daily business and IT operations, serving the citizens of the State that are interacting with the Public Assistance programs.
Work you'll do
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices while contributing to tasks and/or project workstreams in a team environment
- Support workstreams on engagements related, but not limited, to Systems Implementation, Operations & Maintenance, and Software Application Development & Maintenance
- Contribute to deliverables while maintain quality and accuracy
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
- Conduct proper Unit Testing and Peer Reviews for development team peers
- Translate requirements and technical designs into end-user software
Application Management Services
In today's business world, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and business objectives. Learn more about our Application Management Services practice.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to perform well in team environments with confidence
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience developing code-behind in VB.NET, C#.NET, and other development technologies.
- Expertise in Back-End Development (SQL, REST, WCF)
- Experience developing in Microsoft Visual Studio, ALM using Microsoft TFS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R3, 2012 and above database development required (T-SQL)
- Oracle 11G and above database development required (PL/SQL)
- IBM DB2 database development
- Object Oriented full lifecycle software design and development
- Development experience in Windows-based application technologies including Microsoft VB.NET, C#.NET
- Experience writing end-user reports with Microsoft SSRS, SAAS, and other Business Intelligence platforms
- PowerBuilder development experience a plus
- Windows services development in C#.NET
- COBOL experience a plus but not required
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ARKCASCCB401-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top