Web Application Developer
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
- Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients and staff.
- Responsible for project status reporting to development and project management including regular review of goals to ensure tasks are in alignment with Deloitte Services Enterprise Application Group goals.
- Responsible for the development lifecycle - designing, planning, developing, implementing and supporting - solutions that meet/exceed the client's expectations.
- Responsible for developing Functional and Technical Requirements and communication to project team.
- Responsible for estimating the development effort for new initiatives.
- Responsible for leading research as needed for initiatives
- Provide web application development supportrelated to tools involved with service delivery processes for client missionsupport group.
- Work with government and industry stakeholdersto assess current service delivery web based tools, provide recommendations forimprovement and provide focused support on updating/building new applications
- Web Design experience
- Three to five years in-depth personal experience in designing and developing enterprise level n-tier solutions.
- Two to three years in-depth experience in .NET specifications and solutions
- Two to three years in-depth experience in DNA specifications
- Five to ten years in-depth personal experience with technologies including: OOD/OOA, C#, ASP/ASP.NET, .NET Framework, COM/DCOM/COM+, SOA and Web Services, ADO/ADO.NET., SQL/T-SQL, Active Directory, SAP/MSFT integration, UML.
- Familiarity with SAP and .Net connector a plus.
- Ability to adjust communications to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to design and develop .NET solutions for mid-to-large projects.
- 3 to 5 years experience on relational databases (SQL 2K) and data modeling.
- Ability to understand and relate to the business objectives and provide a high-quality automated solution.
- Understanding of Internet/Intranet security tools and techniques.
- Seasoned developer with n-tier application architecture.
- Understanding of web sites deployed for global access.
- Must have strong analytical abilities, negotiation skills, presentation talents, organizational and planning abilities.
Requisition code: E17DENCACSVS047
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top