Vulnerability Management Business Solution Analyst
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
The Vulnerability Management Business Solution Analyst will support the objectives and mission of Shared Technology Services with a primary focus on defining, building and deploying a vulnerability management security service for the Deloitte Member Firms. Lead thoughtful design discussions around vulnerability management needs with Member Firm users and executives.
Through consensus building and collaboration with key leaders across multiple technical and non-technical DTTL, act as a liaison between the Member Firms and technical teams to translate specifications from the member firm side to the IT side. Work closely with the development and architecture teams to document technical specifications, technical user stories, journeys, personas, acceptance criteria, grooming backlog, and prioritizing feature release. Oversee test case development and testing by the testers.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a project liaison between Deloitte Global Member Firms and technology organizations
- Analyze and document current business processes, include any pain points, by eliciting input from Deloitte Member firms and Information Technology users
- Develop detailed functional and non-functional requirement specifications, use cases, personas, journeys, KPIs, mock-ups, etc.; analyze and prioritize requirements with stakeholders approval
- Determine how solutions impact existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration of new process' or functionality
- Manage scope and requirements throughout the project life cycle; provide input to estimates based on scope
- Plan and facilitate testing including UAT (may need to provide guided UAT testing)
- Assist with writing test strategy, test cases and user guides as necessary
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis and ensure IT enhancements and project demands are delivered successfully with anticipated results
- Create support documentation for rollouts and PowerPoint presentations for webinars and conduct training as needed and coordinate deployment
- Coordinate deployment activities as assigned which could include providing ad hoc training and consulting to Member Firm users as required
- Ensures development lifecycle and control processes are followed end-to-end
Required Technical Skills
- Experience with developing high-level to detailed requirements (including at the platform level e.g., servers, workstations and infrastructure component level) and writing use cases from the requirements and transforming them into test cases
- Experience with planning testing and overseeing testers, including UAT testers
- Experience delivering end-user training
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows technologies (SCCM, Qualys) and associated security threats and vulnerabilities
- Demonstrable knowledge of common network architectures and common system development lifecycle processes
- Demonstrable knowledge with Agile methodology
- Strong English language communication skills (both verbal and written) and advanced competency in Microsoft Office technologies.
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate security issues to both technical and business personnel
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and work independently
- Process-oriented mind set
- A demonstrable passion for the field of Information Security
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
Preferred one or more of PMI-PBA, CBAP, CSBA certifications
Education & Experience
Minimum Bachelor's Degree coupled with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant IT experience (security preferred)
Requisition code: DE18USAGTS005LN0196
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top