VN - Senior Consultant - S&O
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Strategy & Operations - Management Consultant
- Strategising and visioning of new business model development, positioning, benchmarking and value realisation studies
- Operational improvements in business process design and realignment in at least one of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management
- Planning, production, purchasing and sourcing
- Logistics and Inventory Management
- Customer Insights and Analytics
- Market entry, feasibility study, market research, competitors' study, etc.
- Sales & Marketing
- Route to market, salesforce effectiveness, promotion effectiveness, brand positioning
- Shared Services study and implementation
- Finance Transformation
- Restructuring back office finance function to improve efficiency, effectiveness and the quality and consistency of reporting information
- Financial Management
- Cost and performance management, benchmarking, financial modelling, internal processes and controls
- At least 8 years working experience in a consulting role serving clients, is a pre-requisite
- A good honours Degree from a recognised Tier 1 university is preferred
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity for Senior Consultants and 8 years for Managers
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prospective Managers should also exhibit leadership skills
- Good command of English is essential.
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions; superior analytical and problem solving skills; and an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle.
Positions will be based in HCMC but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DCSE-131750-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top