VN - Consultant - S&O
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new a venues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Strategising and visioning of new business model development, positioning, benchmarking and value realisation studies
- Operational improvements in business process design and realignment in at least one of the following areas:
- Customer Insights and Analytics
- Market entry, feasibility study, market research, competitors' study, etc
- Route to market, salesforce effectiveness, promotion effectiveness, brand positioning
- Cost and performance management, benchmarking, financial modelling, internal processes and controls
- Supply Chain Management
- Planning, production, purchasing and sourcing
- Logistics and Inventory Management
- A good honours Degree from a recognised Tier 1 university is preferred
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' working experience, preferably in a business consulting role with a leading management consultancy organization
- Experience in providing consulting services in strategy formulation and planning, organization design, and operation and business process improvement
- Experience with leading industry players, including multinational companies or domestic large-scale leading companies, is an advantage
- Experience in managing/ dealing in large complex projects on public-private partnership, post-merger integration, organization restructuring and transformation
- MBA degree from a reputable business school is a plus
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English is essential
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions; superior analytical and problem solving skills; and an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle
Requisition code: DCSE-133595-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top