Vlocity / Financial Services Cloud - Manager
Banking & Securities Deloitte Digital
Leading the way for disruptive advantage starts here…Deloitte's Banking & Securities Deloitte Digital practice assists financial executives to improve customer expectations, target their audiences, and leverage financial technologies to keep their businesses profitable. Our team is redefining business models, rethinking go-to-market strategies, and disrupting the traditional financial model to change the way people work, coupling transformative technologies with groundbreaking creative work to make it all happen.
Work you'll do
- Build end-to-end direct capabilities
- Drive internal collaboration
- Differentiate customer experiences with Digital
- Optimization of business processes
- Integration of improved social and data analytics
- Improve Cyber Security platforms
- Derive insights and ignite innovation
- Transform to multichannel innovations
- Client Management, Delivery and People Development
Every day more than 3,500 Deloitte professionals work with leading banking and securities industry players across the country. Walk the halls of the largest banks or top securities firms and you'll see Deloitte banking and securities professionals helping our clients move forward on the path to the new normal in financial services.
Across the complex banking and securities industry, many financial institutions are facing increasing regulation, new tech disruptors, and a challenging growth environment. To help institutions overcome these obstacles, Deloitte's Banking & Securities practice taps into our global network of professionals - bringing together diverse and experienced teams across the industry. Our practice can provide new, forward-looking strategies to help clients navigate through this complex landscape and better position firms for the future.
Learn more about our Banking & Securities practice and our Technology Service Offerings.
Meet with our Salesforce team –
- 8+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience.
- 3 or more full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in one or more of the following modules: Vlocity, Financial Services Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com.
- Deep understanding of Insurance and Wealth Management Domain areas (at least 1 sub-area within life insurance, P&C etc.,. e.g.,. investments, policy servicing, claims)
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Experience in doing solution architecture work in past 2-3 projects
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Deep understanding of SFDC platform and its product offerings
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Ability to demonstrate quick learning capabilities to learn and explore new things on the job
- Ability to provide solution guidance to the team by inculcating leading practices in the recommended designs- design patterns, leading practices, Solution architecture, performance & design considerations
- Salesforce certifications – Platform Developer, Admin 201, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and more are welcomed
- Knowledge of other SFDC partners and their stack
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRVD010-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top