Video Network Operations Center Producer
Title: Video Network Operations Center Producer
Location: Hermitage, TN
Organization: Technology & Infrastructure - Video Services
This person will be responsible for setting up, monitoring and troubleshooting meetings. They will need to be professional and be able to clearly articulate to clients the status of pending issues and be able to clearly think through and document what is needed to resolve a possible high stress situation.
- Responsible for the operation and management of the U.S. Deloitte data video conferencing infrastructure.
- Responsible for supporting video conferencing including but not limited to production support, problem management, reporting, vendor management, asset management, and service level easements.
- Will play a vital role in the standardization and simplification of the Deloitte video infrastructure
- Team with peer ITS groups in delivering IT services to the firm as defined by management
- Support technical and non-technical users of Deloitte's video infrastructure. Develop internal staff documents for event analysis, troubleshooting support, network infrastructure documentation and maintenance procedures.
- Pre-Meeting testing, proactive issue management, working with vendors on-site at remote locations, site certification and profiling, multipoint meeting setup, network troubleshooting, new site onboarding, QA testing, monitoring of ongoing meetings, customer training, and other NOC Disciplines (Monitoring, Ticket Administration, and Ticket Escalations.)
- This position will have on-call responsibilities and may be required to work weekends as scheduled work may dictate
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in technical support.
- Knowledge of Polycom RMX manager and infrastructure.
- Certified Video Engineer certification a strong plus.
- In depth knowledge network operations best practices, production support, and capacity planning.
- Understands network design, quality of service, and network security
- Delivers customer service excellence by understanding the customer's business needs (Voice of the Customer), identifying the appropriate technical solutions, and meeting/exceeding service expectations
- Identify, analyze, and drive problems to resolution, handling complex issues simultaneously while effectively communicating across teams
- Professional demeanor
Requisition code: E18HERSASCSH077-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top