Vendor Relations Specialist - Deloitte Consulting Products and Solutions
Deloitte Consulting Products and Solutions – Vendor Relations Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA
About Deloitte Consulting’s Products & Solutions Practice and the iLab
Deloitte Consulting’s Products and Solutions (P&S) practice is an organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build an environment and culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in IP assets based businesses and markets.
Deloitte’s commitment to innovation inspires our clients to new possibilities. From innovation labs to fresh new products and services, we deliver value at every turn. Working with clients, we explore new approaches to critical business issues. Our assets based consulting agenda is designed to deliver tangible results in the near-term and sustainable competitive advantage for years to come.
- Assist with the implementation of operational strategies and policies to forecast needs, develop service level agreements and provide operational oversight
- Supports the Vendor Relationship Manager with the negotiation process by providing context and data for decision-making. This includes, but is not limited to, vendor historical data and events.
- Track vendor activity in a centralized data base
- Work with vendors to ensure contracts and delivery schedules are met
- Work with clients to determine any defective or unacceptable service issues and escalate issue to the appropriate person or team.
- Maintain databases, record all contracts and deliverables
- Help resolve problems, complete audits and recommend procedural changes in efforts to streamline processes that may enhance efficiency in process
- Bachelor Degree in Business/IT or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in vendor management, IT products/services and/or other related fields
- Working knowledge in applicable IT/Accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience working with multiple vendors and suppliers to negotiate and administer various types of contracts
- Outstanding computer skills a must, specifically with spreadsheets, word processing, and databases, as well as strong business solutions software skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, nimbleness and highly functional within a team environment
- Some travel required
Requisition code: E17ATLCSRCRS069-PS-C
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top