Various trainee and graduate opportunities for Bachelor level in Accountancy (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Challenging job opportunities are available within various teams across the firm! Which area best fits your career aspirations?
What is it about?
As a young graduate within either our Accounting, Audit or Tax Compliance teams you will:
- Deal with all accounting issues for multinational firms in various sectors
- Be in charge of preparing tax returns and tax provisions for corporate and/or individual clients
- Monitor, advise and keep our local Luxembourgish clients' accounting up to date
- Be involved in financial statements' audit engagements in order to provide an independent opinion on financial information issued to third parties
- Work directly with clients' teams on general accounting, audit and financial reporting missions
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Follow a Bachelor degree in accounting, management or economic sciences
- Be eager to learn fast and to face various challenges in diverse environments
- Be results-oriented with a proactive and rigorous approach
- Be fluent in French and have a good level of English. Any other languages would be considered as an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as trainee / junior accountant and you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Requisition code: J109383
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top