UX Designer with Polygraph
Are you interested in building your career in an evolving and exciting business environment? Consider a career with our Strategy and Operations Consulting practice, and work side by side with our Federal clients to identify key business issues and to drive meaningful change. Join us, and play a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to the future!
Work you'll do
As a Sr. Consultant within our Monitor Deloitte Strategy team, you will:
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Monitor Deloitte Strategy team focuses on the needs of Federal clients as they make fundamental decisions about mission, priorities, and resource allocation. Our practitioners leverage both federal and commercial strategy experience to help our clients build innovative and strategic frameworks designed to solve their most complex problems. Join us to leverage your analytical capabilities to help innovate, drive mission execution and to help transform the Federal marketplace!
- Bachelor's degree in International Studies/Development, Business or other business-related field
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Experience working independently with minimal guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Experience with Tableau, D3 and Qlikview
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph required
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Applies design experience successfully across all phases of product and user interface development lifecycle
- Experienced user of Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, D3, Spitfire, and Qlikview
- Work with various design tools as required to develop user experience interfaces
- Demonstrate eagerness to continue to develop design expertise in areas outside of areas of focus
- Uses design skills in the development of various mobile and interactive prototypes and solutions
- Demonstrates eagerness to continue to develop technical and analytical expertise throughout career
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSCSRCRP30748
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top