US Office of Confidentiality & Privacy - Data Analytics Manager
Office of Confidentiality & Privacy - Conduct Risk - Data Analytics Manager
This Manager will be dedicated full-time to the US Conduct Risk Program initiative and reside in the Office of Confidentiality and Privacy (OCP) office aligned under the Risk and Regulatory Affairs (R&RA) Office organization.
This Manager will help strategize, define and execute how to correlate behavior risk data, to include ethics and compliance data, across diverse US Firm systems to help identify behavior/conduct sub cultures which may introduce risk to the US Firms' brand and reputation. Person will have specialized background and experience with Analytics and Visualization tools, to help define data needs, analyze and present data in a variety of reporting views for the US Chief Confidentially and Risk Officers and Functional Leadership. Person will collaborate with ITS to design, build and execute a Visualization tool that will provide firm leadership with dashboards to monitor Conduct Risk.
Person will have access to sensitive Talent data and be involved with collaborating and working with many enabling areas, ITS, Insider Threat and the R&RA team. This person will analyze industry trends from third parties, benchmark and make sense of data and trends within the Deloitte US firm organization, and help prepare executive level presentations from information defined.
Representative activities to include:
- Apply analytics capabilities to translate big data (such as Talent, Finance, Ethics, Incident Response) into insights and business results
- Manipulate large data files, then transform the data into business information / presentations that helps fulfill strategic objectives
- Search for meaningful patterns, trends and relationships by sifting through large amounts of data and explain the findings to people with varying backgrounds
- Study data to explain key insights to areas where heightened risk may exist and predict current and future cultural behaviors
- Make recommendations on monitoring activities and establishing best practices that support innovative data and analytics solutions to mining
- Identify and define analysis variables, formulate hypotheses/comparisons, plan data selection, organization and visualization
- Develop and maintain reports, data sets and requirements/specifications
- Derive business insights from the data analytics to support strategic risk agenda
- Working with the Conduct Risk lead to define and acquire metrics to track, analyze and monitor on an ongoing basis
- Define requirements and create a project management plan for data inputs
- Develop executive level visualization reports, presentations and Heat Maps which will be presented to US Deloitte Executive, Strategic Risk Leadership, Board Risk Regulatory Committee, Operating Risk Committee etc.
- Evaluate, analyze, manage and leverage metrics from Talent Analytics, ITS, the Insider Threat Program and other internal Deloitte Enabling Areas
- Leverage data and advise Conduct Risk team lead on recommended strategies and decision making related to trends and address gaps and interventions for the US Firms; seek to continually make data integrity enhancements to drive strategic priorities for the Conduct Risk initiative
- Help to manage the milestones and timelines for data inputs as well as interact with the data input teams
- Develop strong working relationships with leadership and teams across the US Firms to ensure collaboration on best practices in effective data gathering solutions
- Serve as subject matter expert to businesses on data mining and predictive analytics
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or related field
- 7-10+ years of advanced analytics experience or data architecture experience
- Visualization tools (Tableau etc.)
- Data analysis and reporting
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Requisition code: E18NYCSMGRJD012-USL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top