University of Phoenix - Associate-Solution Delivery–Deloitte Advisory, Managed Risk Services (Full-Time)
Interested in delivering mission critical solutions? Together with our delivery teams around the world, we provide implementation and operational services for our clients. You’ll get the chance to work on programs that will build on your technical and business skills and help our clients achieve a higher level of service in operational efficiency and business value.
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Delivery specialist for Deloitte’s Advisory Managed Risk Services practice, you will:
- Help guide our clients through the most complex technology and risk challenges.
- Provide operational support and strategic recommendations to help optimize a client’s business operations, process and performance.
- Design, implement and support solutions and processes to help clients secure their systems, applications and data.
- Become an integral part of a fast-paced, client-centric and rapidly growing team.
Our Managed Risk Services team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology and risk challenges. We work with clients and help them secure their systems, applications, and data, and provide operational support and strategic recommendations to help them optimize their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in IT Service Management, Information Systems, Operations Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, or other related degree. Minor in Business or Accounting is a plus
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Understanding or specific interest in IT service management and systems management
- Experience troubleshooting, problem solving, and simplifying complex technical issues for clients
- Understanding of general IT concepts and processes (security, system administration, application administration, deployment)
- Understanding of general IT infrastructure and system architecture preferred
- Experience quickly adapting to a changing environments and learning new concepts
- Experience working both independently and as part of a team
- Experience prioritizing tasks, working on multiple assignments, and raising concerns and questions where appropriate
- Willingness to travel up to 25 percent of the time
How you’ll grow
As we continue to grow, so has the need for delivery professionals. We will train professionals so that we can continue to provide the support for our client’s systems and business processes. Here you’ll be able to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills as part of a team committed to delivering world-class service for clients around the globe. You’ll not only gain experience in Deloitte Advisory’s methodologies, but also gain new skills that are in high demand by our clients.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area to which you are applying. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: S17UOPEF18JULMM-SD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top