TS/T- FSI Wealth Management - Senior Manager
Deloitte is a global leader in providing consulting services to the wealth management industry. Deloitte works with clients to address a range of critical issues brought on by regulatory changes, competition, globalization, advances in technology, and the changing demands of their customers. Our clients include managers and advisors from every sector of the industry, including registered investment advisors, wealth managers, investment managers, broker-dealers, banks, insurance companies, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity, alternative products, wealth and other money managers.
Work you'll do
Join us as we deliver end-to-end transformational solutions for our Wealth Management clients' most critical challenges. This delivery capability allows us to be at the forefront of helping our clients innovate and transform their businesses. In this rapidly changing environment, we are helping wealth management clients achieve growth aspirations by redesigning their future state operating models, adopting digital solutions, driving improved processes and more efficient infrastructure, outsourcing middle and back office operations and implementing leading technology platforms.
Technology Strategy & Architecture
From leading practice to business necessity, every business recognizes the need for a strategic cloud integration platform. At Deloitte Consulting, our technology strategy and architecture specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation. Learn more about our Technology Strategy & Architecture practice .
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 4 years of experience managing large technology engagements
- A minimum of 4 full life cycle implementations
- Strong experience in the Wealth Management market across different entities- banks, trust companies, asset managers and insurance providers who operate wealth management businesses
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
- Demonstrated prior experience in managing teams of 5+ resources through design, development, and/or operations of complex technology environments (programs, applications, systems and/or infrastructure)
- Demonstrated prior experience in managing technology assessments and developing strategic recommendations
- Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends, including the associated technology implications within one or more industries
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement, leveraging information and technology
- Bachelor's Degree
Senior Managers are required to have at least one full lifecycle project experience in one or more of the following areas:
- IT Strategy & Transformation - Advise, develop and execute effective IT visions, strategies and roadmaps, in direct alignment and support of business and technology objectives.
- Enterprise Architecture - Deliver effective blueprints that guide the key technology decisions of why, what, when, and how to build technologies that ultimately deliver required business enablement, alignment and value.
- Agile Advisory - Support clients in adopting Agile at scale across their organization through training and coaching and provide support to overcome the organizational, governance, culture and people challenges associated with such a transformation.
- Application Strategy, Selection and Rationalization - Evaluate application and package investments and solutions to support business needs, enterprise strategy and go forward plans aligning client application initiatives with business strategies.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Understanding and experience with IT economics - including popular financial measures (such as CFROI, TCO etc)
- Experience working in a relevant technical role, either with another consultancy, with a vendor or within an enterprise IT team
- Recent experience within a wealth manager's business, operations and technology groups
- Demonstrated experience in key areas such as Digital, Retirement, Innovative Technologies, Data Management and Advisory solutions within wealth management clients and vendor landscape
- Experience with IT organization design, management principles/techniques (ITIL, ITSM), as well as IT management tools (e.g., Mercury, PlanView, ProSight, Niku)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E18NATCSRMLR500-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top