TS&A - Telecom OSSBSS Sr Consultant
Telecom OSS/BSS - Senior Consultant
Today's chief financial officers (CFOs) and financial executives are being asked to improve business performance and shareholder value, along with operational effectiveness and efficiency. Deloitte Telecom OSS/BSS Senior Consultants help clients delineate strategy and vision, design and implement process and systems which align with business objectives, having a measurable impact on growth. Do you want to be a part of a team that transforms the business landscape for its clients? Do you want to be on the winning team that drives transformation, improves productivity and streamlines business operations? Do you feel your skills surpass those of your peers and colleagues? If your answer is yes to all of these questions, it's very nice to meet you and we want to hear from you immediately!
Work You'll Do
Our practitioners work in integrated project teams on a range of projects covering the entire lifecycle from planning through to design, development and the deployment of solutions. These project teams will often include specialists from other technical disciplines from within the consulting practice and from our clients. A focus on team work is therefore critical. For our clients, our Telecom OSS/BSS Senior Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Telecom OSS/BSS implementations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on solutions like Telecom OSS/BSS to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Telecom OSS/BSS and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address the growth of connected devices, mobile consumption trends, next generation enterprise demands and digital transformation. Learn more about our Telecom practice.
Telecommunications Services and Solutions
- Business evolution and strategic flexibility
- Merger integration strategies including operation integration, PMO, and cost reduction
- Billing and operations support systems (OSS/BSS) transformation
- Advanced Mobile Service Solutions (AMSS) implementation
- Strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management
- Product lifecycle management
- Contact center and customer relationship management
- Sales force effectiveness
- Information technology strategies, IT cost reduction, business intelligence and application outsourcing advisory services
- 4+ years of relevant OSS/BSS technology architecture in a management consulting environment.
- Expertise in OSS/BSS business processes, frameworks and methodology, technical platform, applications and software
- Hands-on skill of OSS/BSS management system design, development & administration, also with deep understanding of software life cycle management an added advantage
- At least 2 years of experience leading an architecture assessment and developing a roadmap to migrate the technical architecture of client.
- Must have experience successfully leading complex technical engagements and teams, throughout the entire project lifecycle, with team sizes ranging from 5-10+ resources.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience.
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Our team has deep industry and functional knowledge of telecom OSS/BSS and technology. We can help you develop your tool belt and build your career in ways you probably never even knew existed. For you, leadership, core competency and consulting capability development are priority one here at Deloitte so we make sure you have the personal "hands-on" direction from the leadership team and Deloitte University to make sure your skills are developed on all fronts. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCTB006-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top