TS&A - ITBM ServiceNow Solution Architect - Manager
In seeking to support the organization's business in a more meaningful way, one answer for IT lies in plain sight: IT must operate more like a business - one focused on strategy, client service, business objectives, and value-based outcomes. A more business-focused approach for IT in the form of a comprehensive IT business management (ITBM) strategy can help IT elevate its role within the organization and help drive overall corporate success. In shifting to an ITBM posture, our IT leaders can:
- More clearly convey the value of IT for business executives
- Put in place solutions for efficiently managing IT cost, quality, and performance
- Align IT with enterprise goals and enhance decision-making capabilities
- Increase business value and lower costs by integrating governance and execution
Work you'll do
The Platform Solution Architect is responsible for providing best practice advisory services to functional and technical streams throughout the solution implementation and ongoing sustainment. The Solution Architect is the most senior design authority on the project. This role will direct the ServiceNow implementation and certify the solution design of strategic technologies during solution development. This role will build and drive high performing relationships with strategic development partners to ensure high quality delivery of all aspects of solution development.
In an operational setting the Solution Architect is responsible for solution design and review of all business process and system level changes as part of continual service improvement. They provide design perspectives to the process teams to maintain consistency, stability and supportability of the solution and processes. This individual needs to stay current on the vendor's solution capabilities and product roadmap and maintain the organizational roadmap for the solution.
- Manage the ServiceNow solution design
- Understand the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation
- Work with Program Resources to define sustainment governance and processes as part of operational transition
- Provide insight and expertise into the ServiceNow platform capabilities and vendor product roadmap
Technology Strategy & Architecture
From leading practice to business necessity, every business recognizes the need for a strategic cloud integration platform. At Deloitte Consulting, our technology strategy and architecture specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation. Learn more about our Technology Strategy & Architecture practice .
- Minimum of 3 years of ServiceNow implementation experience in large complex environments
- Minimum of 5+ years of technology implementations
- Firm understanding of ServiceNow applications and modules
- Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large scale systems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Strong technical project management and / or leadership skills
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Certified ITIL V3 practitioner
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization ( MBA Preferred )
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E18EASCMGRLR350-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top