TS&A – IT Strategy LEAN/Agile – Senior Manager
Deloitte's Agile Transformation Practice comprises passionate, like-minded agile enthusiasts who strive to fundamentally transform how our clients deliver value.
Our approach is feedback driven, co-creative and customized as we partner with our clients to design, implement, train, and coach organizations in a new way of working. Each member of our professional team is a strategic thinker, with a passion for helping organizations innovate the way they work. Success is defined in our ability to ask our clients the tough questions, challenge them towards making real, sustainable change and helping them achieve the change, by working with them, side by side. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Work you'll do
- Focus on providing IT Transformation advisory, design and drive organizational change through a mix of SDLC design, team leadership and agile coaching
- Lead and manage large, complex enterprise-level agile transformations consisting of multiple Agile teams and/or requiring integration with other activities outside the scope of the Agile teams
- Able to engage with and influence C level executives
- Formulate detailed business cases for how an organization can achieve its business goals by embracing agility
- Integrate creative and innovative ways to position a strategic direction
- Influence and impassion clients to embrace lean/agile as a means of transforming not only what they do but how they do it.
- Innovate on our current thinking and develop new approaches to change how organizations and teams deliver software and systems
- Provide oversight in development of project deliverables
- Able to excite & motivate fellow practitioners and set them up for success in completing their scope of work
- Drive sales pursuits and business development within the Technology Consulting practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management within our Technology Consulting practice.
Technology Strategy & Architecture
From leading practice to business necessity, every business recognizes the need for a strategic cloud integration platform. At Deloitte Consulting, our technology strategy and architecture specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation. Learn more about our Technology Strategy & Architecture practice.
- 6-10+ years of professional relevant agile experience
- Experience working within a large scale delivery project and project management methodologies
- Experience with analysis of IT processes and re-engineering of processes to improve efficiency and quality
- Proven knowledge transfer, training delivery and leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills: both written and verbal are required.
- Advanced knowledge/experience with Microsoft Professional Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project required.
- Working knowledge of Agile and Lean frameworks and tools, including,, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Value-Stream Mapping, common SDLCs, Value Network Design, Specification by Example, etc.
- Previous experience working as a consultant within a professional services firm
- Experience coaching agile teams, and management
- Strong problem-solving skills - ability to apply structured thinking in solving problems
- Solid understanding of IT organizations and specific challenges they often face
- Ability to commit to a potentially high level of travel
- Subject matter expertise in any of Insurance, Banking, Consumer Business or Public Sector industries
- Strong presence in the local Agile community
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18CENCSRMTB301-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top