Triple’A+ Technical Senior Consultant/Manager (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Technology Enterprise and Application consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their IT strategy, processes and operations, and further extends to architecture aspects, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
What is it about?
As Triple’A+ Technical Senior Consultant/Manager, you will:
- Be involved in the Project Initiation document creation by defining the technical scope, estimates (cost and workload) and roadmap
- Define the technical requirements by leading client workshops on several topics (Architecture, Security, System Performance, Batches, Storage…) in coordination with business requirements
- Provide detailed analysis on technical requirements feasibility (gap analysis)
- Define the parameterization of Triple’A+ (Design GUI screens & formats, design WUI page flows, scripting default values, input controls, advanced scripting)
- Specify integration requirements between host system and Triple’A+ using custom interfacing tool or Websphere TX
- Implement process flows, page flows and customize screens in Design Studio
- Define the test plan and prepare the test scenarios and test conditions with support of the client
- Support the client during the preparation and the execution of the unit, system integration and performance tests
- Train the project team on several modules or functionalities
- Be part of the change management process by training the client IT team on the usage of the target solution
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to have:
- At least 4 years of experience in Financial Services or in banking software consultancy
- Strong knowledge of wealth management / private banking / banking operations
- In depth knowledge of Triple’A+ solution implementation (GUI, WUI , Websphere TX, Cocoon)
- Comprehensive understanding of architecture and configuration aspects of Unix, Sybase and Triple’A+, security aspects and batches treatment
- Strong knowledge of script language, financial servers workload and functions response times
- Strong knowledge of standard features such as portfolio valuation, performance/risk computation, portfolio modelling and compliance check, ordering lifecycle definition and other front-to-back related functionality
- Experience in Actuate development is considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Fluency in English, and in German or French is considered as a strong asset
- Willing to travel abroad
What do we offer?
Get hired as Triple’A+ Technical Senior Consultant/Manager and you will:
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter page or website.
Requisition code: E122871
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top