Translator （Type 2）- GDC Service Team - Brand & Communication （CQ GDC）
- The appointee will be responsible for translating a variety of business documents. Types of documents include internal communication documents, newsletters, industry analysis, industry reports and "Thought Leadership" publication. Translation will be from English to Chinese and vice versa.
- Bachelor degree in Translation, Language or related discipline
- 3~5 years' relevant experience in translating or editing in a business setting, preferably with a multinational company
- Working experience as translator in financial institutions or on financial services industry business documents is preferable
- Possession of experience in interpreting or formal interpretation training is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in both oral and written Chinese and English
- Proficiency in MS Word and Chinese Word Processing
- Independent, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines with minimal supervision
Requisition code: CN124551
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top