Transfer Pricing Senior - McLean
Deloitte Tax LLP helps companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
Inter-company transactions are increasing along with government efforts to collect related taxes. Members of the highly specialized Deloitte Tax Transfer Pricing group work to help develop transfer pricing strategies, audit defense, and documentation to cover the spectrum of transfer pricing issues. Through our access to the network of DTT member firms, transfer pricing professionals employ a multi-national and multi-jurisdictional team, utilizing the latest technology and strategies, to help clients work with complex and dynamic issues surrounding transfer pricing needs.
We are currently seeking a Senior to join our Transfer Pricing Services Group. As a Senior, responsibilities include:
- Working with other Ph.D. economists, attorneys and tax specialists to analyze and resolve global tax and finance issues faced by multinational corporations.
- Devising and executing database searches for companies in US and foreign markets, incorporating financial information into a proprietary financial model and conducting economic, financial and accounting analyses.
- Assist in drafting proposals, reports, document requests and other correspondence, as well as preparation of charts, reports and presentations.
- CPA, tax law background, or BA or BS in Economics with Finance or Accounting background; advanced degree preferred (Masters or PhD).
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills with knowledge of MS Excel preferred.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
- 2 or more years in an academic or consulting environment.
- Minimal travel required.
Requisition code: E18MCLTSRCJM006-TP
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top