Transfer Pricing Manager - Chicago
Deloitte Tax LLP helps companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
Inter-company transactions are increasing along with government efforts to collect related taxes. Members of the highly specialized Deloitte Tax Transfer Pricing group work to help develop transfer pricing strategies, audit defense, and documentation to cover the spectrum of transfer pricing issues. Through our access to the network of DTT member firms, transfer pricing professionals employ a multi-national and multi-jurisdictional team, utilizing the latest technology and strategies, to help clients work with complex and dynamic issues surrounding transfer pricing needs.
We are currently seeking a Manager to join our Transfer Pricing Services Group. As a Manager, responsibilities include:
- Working with Ph.D. economists, attorneys and tax specialists to analyze and resolve global tax and finance issues faced by multinational corporations.
- Devising and executing database searches for companies in the US and foreign markets.
- Incorporating financial information into a proprietary financial model and conducting economic, financial and accounting analyses.
- Supervision of assignments by Consultants and Seniors in the group, and the development and motivation of engagement staff by providing them with leadership, counseling and career guidance.
- 5 or more years of experience working in transfer pricing in an academic or consulting environment, having gained the technical skills and the professional qualities necessary to provide our clients with the quality service they expect.
- CPA, tax law background, or BA or BS in Economics with Finance or Accounting background; advanced degree preferred (Masters or PhD).
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including strong presentation skills).
- Computer skills with knowledge of MS Excel preferred.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
- Minimal travel required.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18CHITMGRJM021-TP
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top