Transfer Pricing Intern
Make the right choice
Deloitte Tax department provides a full range of business and personal taxation services to a wide range of clients, from the largest multinational companies to family-owned businesses and private individual clients.
At Deloitte you will work with talented professionals and have the chance to ask questions and gain valuable hands-on experience while working on client engagements. You will have the opportunity to develop analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential, no matter what career path you eventually choose.
What you can expect:
- Challenging experience within one of the global leader firms providing professional services and advices;
- Real-life experience in ongoing Tax engagements.
What we look for:
- Students or graduates in Economics/Finance & Accounting;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Lithuanian and English;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Demonstrated positive problem solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
- Motivated self-developers and quick learners.
What we can offer:
- Friendly and challenging environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Fixed 4-6 months paid internship contract with real opportunities to start a challenging career in Deloitte.
If you have the qualifications, experiences and attitude, and you are ready for a career in a dynamic organization please send your CV and cover letter in English to
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Requisition code: 115806
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top