Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges
Federal Practice - Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting's dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human capital advisory services.
Deloitte Federal Consulting is seeking a Training Developer Level to work with Government project leads in recommending to the customer the best design and development strategy to meet a specific learning requirement.
The Training Developer will work with Government project leads in recommending to the customer the best design and development strategy to meet a specific learning requirement.
Selected Applicants will undergo a security / background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph required
- Organize complex information into hierarchies, flows, taxonomies, or other structures to clearly convey information to learners.
- Recommend learning solutions and learning modalities based on analysis of learning goals, organizational and technological constraints, and budget and schedule considerations.
- Develop conceptual documents and other documentation to support learning solutions;
- Develop innovative formative and summative evaluation tools.
- Develop learning solution documentation (e.g., storyboards, job aids, design plan documents.
- Consult with stakeholders to gather requirements and document concepts, processes, work tasks, and related subject matter.
- Draft scripts, narration, text and other content for learning solutions.
- Develop learning modules using COTS and GOTS software (e.g.,MS Office Suite, Articulate, Camtasia, Captivate, Blackboard, Saba, KZO).
- Incorporate media components (e.g., videos, images, animations or interactive elements) into learning products (e.g., traditional classroom, synchronous and asynchronous online training, web based training, games and simulations, structured on-the-job training, intelligent tutoring systems, job aids, testing, instructional videos).
- Prepare and integrate course materials into Virtual Learning applications and tools.
- Training design, development, and delivery
- Saba Centra
Requisition code: E17ROSSCONSRG107-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top