Deloitte CIS is currently searching for a Training Coordinator in the Talent department (Human Resources), Moscow office.
Deloitte is one of the world's leading professional services firms, offering a full range of services to its clients, including audit, accounting, consulting, financial advisory and tax & legal.
The role will involve:
- Responsible for Learning in Tax & Legal Department, managing the work of a Junior Training coordinator in Moscow and regional learning teams to support the activities of learning in the regions.
- Provide necessary learning support to the function, i.e. ensuring robust high-quality learning curriculum is in place for all grades, ensuring there is a regular knowledge sharing and updates on the hot topics and legislation changes, supporting the strategic initiatives in Tax & Legal Department.
- Work with Senior Learning & Development Specialist, business leaders and managers to identify business needs that can be addressed with learning solutions, thus executive presence and the expertise in learning are highly desirable.
- Establish plans, determine priorities and proscribe the processes needed to achieve the objectives, make complex decisions related to multiple, often interrelated learning initiatives.
- Ensure that learning curriculum is aligned with the performance management system and competency model, focuses on the areas of strategic priorities and adds value to the business
- 2-4 years of previous experience in Learning & Development
- 2 years of project management
- Team work
- Systemic thinking
- Executive presence
We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a stable growing company. You will join us at an exciting time in our development and will be given the opportunity to take your career to its full potential. Your journey with us will represent a rich and rewarding experience, with the opportunity for a long term career.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 129204
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top