We are looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active Training Administrator to join our Human Resources Department. The ideal candidate holds relevant experience of working within the Learning & Development/Training function in a global organization and thrives in a fast paced, results oriented environment, requiring a high degree of flexibility, whilst retaining the business discipline.
- Administrates the training management system, making sure that it reflects the annual training plan in place;
- Manages the training logistics (e.g. participants' registration, training room & hotel bookings, communication to participants, billing process, materials' preparation, etc.);
- Administrates the professional qualifications;
- Checks and processes invoices;
- Provides reporting on various aspects connected with the training delivered, feedback included;
- Cooperates with external vendors, as needed.
- 2 years of experience in a Training Administrator role, in a multinational company;
- Highly organized, with the ability to coordinate multiple projects at the same time;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Proactive, adaptable and driven.
Requisition code: RO_240217_HR
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top