TH - SAP Consultant - FI / CO
- Consultants must have hands on experience in business process reengineering, systems design, configuration and implementation of SAP system for a wide range of industries
- Consultants may need to lead cross-functional (functional and technical) project implementation teams
- Provide timely and accurate project status information to our client's PMO team, escalate project issues appropriately, mentor cross-functional project team members, and identify and share implementation best practices with them
- Expertise in either one of the following:
- Very good hands on experience and understanding in regard to the Business Requirements relate to PCA/CCA/COPA/COPC/PS
- Proven expertise in regard to Cost Element, cost Centre, internal order, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Good working experience related to product costing (Reference Costing, material ledger, Actual Costing, By-Product and Co-Products costing etc.)
- A good honours Degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Accounting or related disciplines
- SAP certified is preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 full cycle implementation experience for Consultant
- Deep hands-on functional experience in the implementation and configuration of SAP; cross-modules / applications integration experience
- Ability to analyze 'As Is' and 'To Be' business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system to user requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to speak / read / write English is mandatory
- Ability to travel is a pre-requisite
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
Requisition code: DCSE-133746-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top