Deloitte Consulting LLP is seeking a talented Test Engineers to join our project team to provide Testing services for a large testing center of excellence. This candidate will be a Tester for various Telecom/Cable testing implementations and/or upgrades for the client. They will assist the Test Lead on the full life cycle of testing including:
- 3+ years of testing experience
- DOCSIS/CMTS experience
- Updating test Requirements determined by Test Lead into HPE ALM and/or Test Rail
- Write scenarios and test cases for the identified requirements
- Execute test cases and log defects for failed steps
- Retest test cases when Test Lead confirms the defects as fixed
- Provide Test Lead with day to day metrics
- Provide inputs towards Closure Reports
- Maintain estimated hours for the activity and inform Test Leads when actuals are exceeding estimates
- Join daily hand off meetings
- Obtain information from the Test Lead on the offshore updates and work on the deliverables handed over by offshore
- Not only will candidates be joining a project team, they will be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from an off-site location focused on common tools, technologies, and methodologies
Application Management Services
In today's business world, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and business objectives. Learn more about our Application Management Services practice.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Link
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18DENCASCSB505-AMS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top