Temporary Lead Business Analyst, Tax
JobTitle: Temporary Lead, Talent Business Analyst
Career Level: 4 (P Lead)
Location: Central Region
Channel/Function: Talent / Business Advisor
FSS/Business Alignment: Tax-Central Business Tax Services & InternationalTax/Transfer Pricing
Position Reports to: Business AdvisorManager/ Sr. Manager or Business Analyst Manager
Assignment Dates: March 31-September 29 (approximate 6 month assignment)
Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offered anyreasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able to performthe essential functions of a position.
This is a temporary salaried opportunity forDeloitte alumni to join Deloitte Services LP for a short term assignment.Temporary employees are not eligible for Deloitte’s health benefits, lifeinsurance, PTO or subsidies offered through the Health & Fitness program.They are, however, covered under Deloitte’s Business Travel Accident policy andmay participate in Before-Tax Transit benefits.
Key Role Description
TheLead Business Analyst is responsible for providing support to the BusinessAdvisors in the delivery of strategic services to the Business while alsosupporting the Talent organization during peak times to deliver key services. This individual will help the BusinessAdvisor translate business strategies into actionable Talent strategies. Furthermore, the Business Analyst will helpto foster change throughout the organization and ensure that Talent strategiesare aligned with the firm’s culture.
Follow the direction of the Business Advisorincluding managing the analysis and evaluation of programs and processes andhelping to identify key Talent issues / trends facing the business andformulating actionable results
- Partner with the Business Advisor to develop and deploy Talent programsto ensure that Talent resources and services are aligned with the businessstrategy
- Collaborate with the COEs and Core Talent Services to develop solutions that seamlessly addresskey business issues
- Consult with business leaders, Business Advisors, and other BusinessAnalysts on how Talent can help drive business performance
Conduct data analysis and manipulation usingappropriate tools to help provide creative solutions on business issues;leverage analytics to break down internal and external factors influencing thebusiness
- Analyzes data and fundamental information about the business to challengeconventional thinking on a business issue. Provides high level expertise and analytics.
- Assists with the analysis and evaluation of programs and processes asdirected by the Business Advisors (in areas such as inclusion, compensation,etc.)
- Supports the Business Advisor to identify key Talent issues or trendsfacing the business and help formulate actions to address the issues
Partners with the Business Advisor to understandbusiness drivers and the organization to identify performance issues andanalyze their impact on business results.
- Assists with the alignment of compensation/rewardsto business strategy/industry.
- Assists the various COEs on aligning theirstrategies, programs and policies with the Business demand and requirements toensure effective service delivery across the Talent channels (e.g. Deployment,Total Rewards, Acquisition, Development).
- Assists the Business Advisor to developcommunications regarding Talent strategies, programs and services.
- Provides advisory support to the Business Advisorduring peak times (i.e. performance management cycles, compensation review).
- Generally shared responsibility for a service line/service area.
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources leadership experience and/ or directly related experience
- Undergraduate degree required (4 year)
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
Requisition code: E17NATSLEACW625-HRL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top