Temporary Field Examiner Consultant
Position: Field Examiner Consultant, Associate 5
Location: 100% Field-Based Travel
The Field Examiner Consultant at LRA by Deloitte is a field-based position that is responsible for completing quality-assurance examinations for a client brand assurance program. We are looking for individuals who have experience leading operations teams within retail or customer experience with a proven track record of success, understanding the culture and standards it takes to deliver exceptional service.
This is a temporary position that has an estimated project length of four months.
We are looking for motivated, ambitious individuals who are looking to travel locally and work independently. Assignments will include multiple retail store visits in a day for up to 4 months. The Consultant must have excellent judgment and data analysis skills, be well-spoken, and have the ability to lead discussions with clients on business priorities in a friendly, empathetic and professional manner. Typical client work would include examinations or other field work at designated client locations within an assigned region.
The Consultant will develop and submit relevant findings based on their observations which will be delivered to key client executives. The business of LRA by Deloitte is to offer clients information and feedback regarding their customers' experience.
Work you'll do:
- Understand and contribute to the development of the client expectations and conduct the customer experience examinations to meet the client's program requirements
o The Consultant must be well-versed in the client's business and specific client requirements and the methods and procedures of LRA by Deloitte
- Utilize experience in customer service to serve the client program requirements. At times the Consultant could interact with client management to collect important assessment data
- Contribute to building strong client relationships through interactions with clients' personnel in a professional manner and demonstration of industry and functional knowledge
- Attend and contribute to team calls on a regular basis as deemed by the Senior Consultant / Operations Manager
- LRA by Deloitte is a leading global provider of Brand Protection and Customer Experience Measurement services for multinational companies with complex customer interactions. Our innovative brand standards field examinations, quality assurance inspections, mystery shopping programs, research, and consulting services have helped our clients provide consistent, memorable, and differentiated experiences to their customers. Many high-quality, global hospitality brands—as well as companies in the gaming, dining, healthcare, sports and entertainment, real estate, retail, and travel industries—choose LRA by Deloitte to help them measure and improve the customer experience. Learn more about the LRA by Deloitte practice.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of retail or other customer service experience, management or supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Proficiency with all current Microsoft Office programs and technology, including, but not limited to: iPad / tablet / notebook functionality
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, well-versed in English) with strong analytic and presentation abilities
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Must be well-spoken and able to develop and present examination data in a friendly, empathetic and helpful manner if required by the client
- Ability to have discussions with the client by using industry knowledge and fully comprehending clients' business models and needs
- Ability to commit to working consecutively Monday – Friday over a four month timeframe
- Ability to obtain valid driver's license (Americas only) and travel up to 2-3 hours from home base with personal automobile
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Copyright © 2017 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: E18NATEASCHC006-LRA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top