Temporary Consultant, Customer Experience Measurement
Position: Temporary Consultant, Customer Experience Measurement
Location: 100% Field-Based Travel
TheConsultant at LRA by Deloitte is a field-based position that is responsible forleading quality-assurance examinations for various brand assurance programs.
This is atemporary position that is estimated to last 6 weeks.
We arelooking for motivated, ambitious individuals who are looking to travel, workindependently, and work off-peak hours. The Consultant must have excellentjudgment and analytical abilities, be well-spoken, and have the ability to leaddiscussions with clients on business priorities in a friendly, helpful andprofessional manner. The Consultant will be deliveringtraining and coaching to client personnel at a specified site location.
In carryingout his/her duties, the Consultant will be expected to regularly exercisediscretion and independent judgment. Thebusiness of LRA by Deloitte is to offer clients information and feedbackregarding their customers' experience.
TheConsultant will report to the assigned Senior Consultant and OperationsManager. Goals and objectives must align with LRA by Deloitte's core values:courtesy, professionalism, responsiveness and a devotion to clientsatisfaction.
- Understandand contribute to the development of the client expectations and conduct the Trainingand coaching sessions.
o TheConsultant must be well-versed in each client's business and specific clientrequirements, the details of the customer experience program, and themethods and procedures of LRA by Deloitte
o Responsiblefor developing and producing accurate and consistent evaluations that includewritten reports in English or local language
- Exercisehigh level of judgment in evaluating the clients' business operations andservice, determining and recommending areas of improvement, and determining howto best communicate findings and recommendations
- Utilizeexperience in the retail industry to serve as a quality consultant for clients.
- Exerciseinitiative in formulating improvements in established LRA by Deloitteprocedures. Provide recommendations to the Senior Consultant / AccountAdministrator to improve consultant tools, worksheets and training materials
- Representthe company in important client meetings and interactions. Contribute tobuilding strong client relationships through interactions with clients'personnel in a professional manner and demonstration of industry and functionalknowledge
- Attendand contribute to team meetings and conference calls on a regular basis asdeemed by the Senior Consultant / Operations Manager
- Attendand contribute to client meetings and participate in client programs
- Conduct on-site training for general employeegroups and create a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific,timely and respectful coaching and feedback to ensure operational excellence
- Experiencein Retail or Guest Service industry. BA/BS degree in Business fields preferred.
- Minimumof two to four years of hospitality, tourism, retail or other customer serviceexperience is required. Management experience is preferred.
- Previoustraining experience in retail preferred, not required.
- Proficiencywith all current Microsoft Office programs and technology, including, but notlimited to: iPad / tablet / notebook functionality
- Excellentcommunication skills (written and verbal, in English) with strong analytic andpresentation abilities. Regional language capabilities may be required
- Abilityto work independently and without direct supervision, while adhering to strictdeadlines
- Mustbe well-spoken, knowledgeable and able to develop and present Training results ina friendly, empathetic and helpful manner
- Mustbe a skillful and fluid communicator, possessing the flexibility to communicateeffectively with each client representative and other client personnel in thestyle and manner that he or she prefers
- Abilityto exercise discretion and independent judgment by using industry knowledge andfully comprehending clients' business models and needs
- Mustbe prepared to travel extensively throughout any region required by the client(100%)
- Abilityto obtain valid passport is required
- Validdriver's license (Americas only)
- Mustreside in close proximity to a major international airport ( < 50Miles)
Requisition code: E18NATEASCHC014-LRA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top