Technology Systems Integration - Public Sector, Health & Human Services Consultant
Are you a talented professional that focuses on the planning, execution, and monitoring of project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver that thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective technology solutions? As a Project Management/Functional Consultant, you help clients set-up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems.
Work you'll do
As a core member of our team, you work within an engagement team to create software solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. You won't work alone. You'll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. You'll engage in:
- Project and Program Management
- Requirements Elicitation and Management
- Joint Application Design Sessions
- Creating Robust, Effective, Scalable Solutions
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our systems integration specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Integration practice.
State Government- Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS)
For over 40 years, Deloitte has helped federal agencies and U.S. states implement and manage the complex health and human service programs that promote the health, safety and wellbeing of its citizens. We are a proven partner in Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) and service delivery; and bring technology, business and project management experience to our clients' challenges. Our practitioners are dedicated to working with public sector clients and bring a broad range of experience and skills to our clients' challenges.
Public Sector Practice
Deloitte Consulting is in the business of enabling governments to deliver extraordinary advantages to citizens through unprecedented efficiency, accountability, and responsiveness. Our mission is simple - to help governments serve the 21st century citizen. As an organization with deep commercial industry knowledge, Deloitte Consulting's Public Sector Practice is a source of best practices in Strategy, Financial Management, Enterprise Risk Management, Technology Integration, and Human Capital. Our government clients turn to us for better insights into leading strategies and to tap into our network of prominent teams across our industry programs. Deloitte Consulting has the people, the experience and the resources to meet the needs of our clients.
Consultants in the Public Sector practice are required to have:
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with 2+ years leading small-to-mid sized teams
- 2+ years' experience leading the business operations of a State Medicaid program across the various MITA business processes (including member, provider, claims, and care management).
- 2+ years' liaising with technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on functional requirements, issues, and decisions
- 2+ years' experience in day-to-day management of State Medicaid operations using current MMIS systems and tools
- 2+ years of experience managing all or significant portions of a MMIS Fiscal Agent business operations environment
- Exhibit strong understanding of end-to-end Medicaid health plan business processes and interactions with both internal and external stakeholders
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience planning, tracking and delivering projects using Microsoft Project and documenting processes in Microsoft Visio
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including development and delivery of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with cloud solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Experience leading work planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience conducting interviews and documenting requirements
- Experience leading design sessions and defining future state processes
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Requisition code: E18NATCCONAF001-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top