Technology Systems Integration- Consultant
Are you a talented professional that focuses on the planning, execution, and monitoring of project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver that thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective technology solutions? As a Project Management/Functional Consultant, you help clients set-up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems.
Work you'll do
As a core member of our Project Management and Functional team, you work within an engagement team to create software solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. You won't work alone. You'll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. You'll engage in:
- Project and Program Management
- Requirements Elicitation and Management
- Joint Application Design Sessions
- Creating Robust, Effective, Scalable Solutions
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our systems integration specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Integration practice.
Consultants in ourSystems Integration practice are required tohave:
- 2years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2years of business process analysis, mapping, and design.
- 2years of experience in requirements analysis and performing current statesystem analysis
- 2years of performing conceptual and technical designs, including the use ofobject-oriented analysis and design techniques
- 1year of experience with Agile, Scrum, Waterfall or RUP Methodologies
- 2years of experience in translating requirements into optimized designs, andidentifying design alternatives and implications on functionality, effort,performance and operations
- 1year of experience in the design, development or implementation phases(business or technical) for custom applications.
- Awillingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
- Bachelor'sDegree or equivalent experience
In addition,successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Familiaritywith Public Sector, Healthcare and/or Financial Services industries
- Experiencewith MVC patterns
- Experiencewith common OO design patterns
- Testing,including all phases: System, Integration, and Performance Testing and ensuringtraceability
- Exposureto TOGAF, NEIM (or other architecture framework)
- Experiencewith Middleware and/or SOA based implementations.
- Experienceplanning, tracking and delivering projects using Microsoft Project anddocumenting processes in Microsoft Visio
- Strongpresentation and facilitation skills including development and delivery ofMicrosoft PowerPoint presentations
- Strongproblem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise maturejudgment
- Experiencewith cloud solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/orGoogle Cloud Platform
- Experienceworking in a collaborative environment
- Experienceleading work planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Experienceconducting interviews and documenting requirements
- Experienceleading design sessions and defining future state processes
- Abilityto work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strongoral and written communication skills
Requisition code: E18WESCASCBB115-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top