Technology - Scrum Master Senior Consultant
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in consulting with Deloitte & Touche Middle East will engage your skills as a strategist, giving you a key role in the planning, growth and structure of businesses. However, we're not simply looking for people who know how to think, but who can display a deep understanding of business and industry and who can work collectively as a team to translate this understanding into deliverable solutions. For this reason, consulting at Deloitte requires specialist skills that embrace areas such as strategy, operations, financials, people management and technology. If you like a challenge and the opportunity to make a positive difference in the business world, we will provide you with a professional environment geared to your growth and helping you achieve excellence in this field.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our service lines include:
- Information Technology Strategy
- Enterprise Architecture
- Information Management
- SAP & Oracle Package Technologies
- IT Infrastructure and Sourcing
- Technology & Process Management
- Cloud Computing
- Data Analytics
Deloitte ME Consulting is seeking a talented Senior Consultant to join our Technology Consulting team. The ideal candidate is a professional agile lead with in-depth experience training, coaching and leading high-performing agile teams.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques in the Scrum approach (ex: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Expert in estimation and planning. Knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
- Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls
- Bachelor Degree is required
- 7 years of experience required
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM)
- Jira / Confluence experience
- Experience in basic fundamentals of iterative development and incremental delivery
- Experience in basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Familiarity of backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity and task definition
Requisition code: ME-132202-HA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top