Technology Marketing Leader – Senior Manager - Technology
Are you a marketing and communications professional — with strong ties in Consulting and technology marketing — who is unafraid to think differently, always thinks strategically, and keeps current on the latest trends? A team player who can creatively build campaigns tied to business objectives? We are seeking passionate and experienced professionals to play in this world. If this is you, hit the “apply now” button!
This position (office location flexible), is responsible for providing strategic marketing and leadership for Deloitte Consulting’s Technology practice.
The Technology Marketing leader oversees strategy and planning for integrated marketing and communications plans that support Deloitte Consulting’s Technology practice. The ideal candidate will be a marketing professional — with strong ties to Technology and experience in B2B technology marketing — with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of a matrix organization.
What you’ll do:
As a Technology Marketing Lead (SMP) in Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of the Deloitte US Firms, you will contribute to the growth and development of our organization in a variety of ways, including:
- To serve as marketing and communications advisor to business and key stakeholders in our Technology practice
- To develop, maintain, and drive prioritization of technology marketing and communications programs
- To design, plan and execute priority campaigns, utilizing integrated approach
- To provide innovative approaches and deliver best practices
- To collaborate across the organization to design and deliver campaigns
- To plan and manage budgets
- To lead a high performing and deserve marketing team
- To develop metrics and KPIs to measure success
- To develop and support other team members, as appropriate
The Lead serves as trusted marketing and communications advisors to key business leaders and stakeholders. They are part of the Marketing & Communications team at Deloitte.
Skills and Competencies:
- Deep understanding of the business and its strategies, with a focus on technology
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities; ability to manage multiple and complex priorities
- Ability to make connections in highly matrixed environment, with eye on integration
- Strong persuasive communication skills; able to gain consensus through influence and pivot when warranted
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on B2B marketing and communications strategy and planning
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing, Economics, Engineering or a related business field
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Dep understanding of Digital and Social media strategy and tools
- Experience developing omni-channel strategies and bringing complex technologies to market
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Master’s Degree, MBA preferable
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATSSRMJK109-CL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top