Technology Adoption Manager
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
It is our mission to enhance an organization's value through people. How are we doing this? By redefining human capital and how it is managed and measured. By assembling a highly talented and integrated team of broad-based business consultants and deep technical specialists. By fostering an environment of innovation. By investing aggressively in leading-edge metrics, methodologies, and tools. And, simply, by being more than your typical human resources consulting practice.
Organization Transformation& Talent
Organization Transformation & Talent (OT&T) provides solutions to drive leaders' transformation agenda by addressing the human factors affecting an organization's ability to reach its strategic objectives. OT&T uses business oriented data –driven solutions to deliver strategic change, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of the organization's transformation goals. OT&T focuses heavily on the talent and leadership agenda in organizations to increase their competitive advantage and differentiate themselves in the market. OT&T also focuses on enhancing sales force effectiveness through focusing on sales talent, development and performance management.
The Organization Transformation & Talent practice is looking for qualified Managers to support the Organizational Change Management (OCM) activities for large-scale technology implementation projects. OCM activities include, but are not limited to, stakeholder engagement, change impact analysis, workforce readiness assessments, leadership alignment, organizational communications, and training solutions. Managers are expected to plan and engage end users in activities to promote system and process adoption, identify and mitigate risks, and ensure clients realize value from their work. Managers should have specialized expertise in at least two delivery areas (strategic change, organizational alignment, communications, training, etc.), and expertise in implementing SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Workday, SuccessFactors, custom solutions.
The role may require you to work as an individual contributor as part of a larger engagement team or manage a team of resources. Managers typically serve a few clients at a time and will be located at the client site for 4 – 5 days a week. In addition to delivering client services, Managers also actively participate in local office activities and practice-development opportunities, such as involvement with internal communities of practice, development of whitepapers, recruiting, etc.
A Manager at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Engagement Management: Completes assigned piece of work plan on time and in accordance to specifications and quality standards while delivering exceptional client service.
- Practice Development & Eminence: Provides subject matter expertise, develops or guides the creation of intellectual capital and develops or tailors methods and tools.
- Develops Others: Recognizes colleagues' strengths and provides them with ongoing feedback and coaching.
- Develops Self: Participates in a minimum of 40 hours of learning a year
Potential Job Duties for a Manager:
- Utilize Deloitte's proprietary methods and tools to develop the overall Organizational Change Management strategy and detailed plan for the full lifecycle of the technology implementation
- Advise the client on best practices and market trends in OCM activities
- Lead one or more workstreams on the different components of OCM activities (strategic change, organizational alignment, communications, and training)
- Ensure OCM activities are aligned with the overall project timeline and key milestones, and are integrated with other work streams as required
- Manage overall OCM work plan, conduct weekly status reporting, and identify issues and manage risks
- Develop and execute OCM activities as required by the project, such as but not limited to, drafting communication materials, creating and delivering training materials, implementing workforce transition plans and readiness surveys, etc,
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience on ERP implementation projects (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Workday, SuccessFactors, custom solutions) in a relevant industry or consulting team-oriented environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading and executing organizational change management initiatives (communications, training, change readiness assessment, impact analysis, stakeholder management, leadership alignment, etc.) on relevant engagements
- Bachelor's Degree
- A willingness to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Strong presentation skills; should be able to develop and deliver impactful executive level presentations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lead a team
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- MBA/Master's Degree preferred
- Prior Big 4 or other professional services experience preferred
- Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools (e.g., AuthorIt, InfoPak, uPerform, UPK, Workforce Performance Builder, Adobe Captivate)
Requisition code: E17NATCMGRSF008-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top