Technical Training Manager – Manager
Do you have a passion for training and workforce development? Are you ready to take the next step in your career by leading training initiatives across multi-million dollar engagements? Are you ready to fulfill your greatest potential and reap the rewards of your significant impact to global transformation initiatives? If the answer to all of the above is "Yes," come join Global Employer Services (GES), a service line of Deloitte Tax LLP!
Work you'll do
As Technical Training Manager, you will be charged with developing and executing technology training programs for each Global Advantage application, leveraging multiple delivery options to reach a large, global audience with differing levels of initial understanding. Given the global nature, a majority of the training developed will be for eLearning and/or train-the-trainer roll-outs, so the work will be focused mostly on developing trainings for these delivery channels. Other delivery channels will be used, likely not as frequently. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Owning the current training strategy and regularly refreshing the plan and approach based on business needs
- Creating learning materials, participant guides, trainer guides and job aids based on the needs
- Managing off-shore learning development resources
- Coordinating training logistics and training courses within LMS
- Conducting training pilot and train-the-trainer sessions
- Delivering software training using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as eLearning, virtual learning, simulations, videos, and lectures
- Evaluating training effectiveness
- Deploying post-training support materials and refresh training
- Building a reference knowledge base for the GlobalAdvantage suite of expatriate technology applications
- Supporting ongoing GES Technology Team operations
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Global Employer Services tax consultants help multinational clients develop tax-aligned compensation and benefits programs that address their international and domestic needs. Our consultants come from global compensation and benefits backgrounds and work with clients to streamline business operations while managing the scalability, risks, and costs of programs. Our team offers a full range of services and guides clients through their processes, technologies, and strategies. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Global Employer Services.
- 5+ years of experience in a training leadership role developing training; part of this experience must be related to technology application-based training (e.g., technology changes and/or new technology roll-outs)
- Ability to learn and understand expatriate processes and complexities
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills
- Track record of successful training development and delivery of complex subject matter in global environment to diverse audiences using multiple delivery methods, including virtual delivery
- Desire to work in a highly matrixed organization with a global audience
- Strong desire to deliver results and impact
- Master of Microsoft applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- A Bachelor's degree, ideally in business administration, communications, or training related field
- Office location – Dallas, Texas, United States
- Periodic domestic as well as international business travel will be required up to 25% (London, UK and Hyderabad, India)
- Previous Big 4 or major management consulting experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18DALTMGRJD015-GES
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top