Technical Project Lead (Studio Senior)
Technical Project Lead (Studio Senior)
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
Work you'll do
As a valued member of our team, this position will focus on the efficiency and accuracy of implementing marketing databases that provide intelligent, real-time decision support for our customers. The Technical Project Lead is accountable in leading a team of developers and analyst that are US and USI based resources. The team will be tasked with developing, testing, and delivering quality database, application, and ETL code as it relates to building data ingestion processes, database environments, campaign management, and real-time connectivity. The primary focus will be to delivering a product that adheres to strict requirements, timeline, and quality assurance measures defined by the scope of the contract.
- Provide leadership to the implementation team involved in at any given time
- Prioritize issues as they arise and task during the implementation phase
- Function as a Marketing Services SME within the implementation team for the Client
- Assist in training and guiding practitioners in topics and solutions specific to the each implementation
- Act as point of escalation for technical client questions regarding the solution
- Participate in strategic design sessions for implementation projects
- Perform and manage quality control at various project stages to ensure data and reporting accuracy
- Develop documentation where required
At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world's largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital. This role is studio based out of our Greensboro, NC studio.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Management/Administration
- 5+ years of related technical and managerial experience
- 2+ years of leading database or application implementation projects
- In depth understanding of relational database design, ETL processing, and real-time connectivity
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent with technical and non-technical team members and clients
- Ability to approach technical challenges from a business perspective
- Ability to problem solve, resolve conflicts, attend to details, and execute
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
How you'll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can't be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can't quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18EASCSSRKC126-DD
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top