Technical Developer - Information Technology department
Deloitte CIS is looking for Technical Developer/Consultant with knowledge of MS SharePoint, MS SQL, .NET technology.
Deloitte CIS is currently implementing MS Dynamics CRM solution in CIS. For both project purpose and future system support and development Deloitte is looking for the developer with strong technical background.
The role will involve:
- Get knowledge from CRM project team
- Working together with CRM project team in long term and short term project planning
- Administration of Dynamics CRM servers
- Second and third level support of Dynamics CRM solution
- Configuration and development of Dynamics CRM
- Integration of CRM with other Deloitte and external systems
- 1+ experience in database development MS SQL Server
- 2+ years experience in core NET technologies and related areas: SharePoint, Reporting, SQL Server
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Understanding of CRM/ERP software implementation project life cycles and methodologies (Dynamics CRM experience is desirable)
- Strong system analysis skills and experience
- Working experience including expertise in enterprise CRM implementations as well as application deployment and/or distributed system implementation
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 118985
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top