Technical Architect- Dell Technologies
Alliance Technical Architect – Dell Technologies
Location: Flexible in the US
Do you have a deep knowledge of Dell Technologies and excel at building inventive solutions to resolve business challenges? If so, you may be a great fit for our Technical Architect supporting our Alliance with Dell Technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of our long-term partners that is growing to the next level. We need your technical expertise and know-how to do it.
Work You’ll Do
The Alliance Technical Architect is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with the Dell technical organization, as well as Deloitte’s leadership teams, to help identify go-to-market (GTM) solutions and opportunities that drive value for our clients, Dell Technologies, and Deloitte.
The Alliance Technical Architect’s role is to align Dell Technologies and Deloitte’s offerings to serve our joint clients, proactively designing solutions and providing technical support to Deloitte practitioners on their client engagements. Such responsibilities include:
- Serving as a subject matter expert using a unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant topics including business processes, KPIs, standards, technologies, value chains, or integrations.
- Supporting business development efforts and contributing to the development of innovative principles and ideas and providing highly innovative solutions.
- Developing and maintaining relationships, both internally and externally, to influence business and technology strategies, aligns current and future joint solutions to those strategies, and advocates client needs/interests within Deloitte/Dell Technologies planning activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Advanced Degree Preferred
- Possess Dell Technologies Certifications as appropriate for Solutions Architect and/or Developer, preferably at the professional level
- 5+ years of experience in Dell Technologies solutions architecture, development, and/or delivery
- 3+ years of VMware Cloud Architecture experience desired
- Deep Dell Technologies competencies (Dell EMC, Boomi, Virtustream, Pivotal – Cloud Foundry or PCF, RSA and/or VMWare)
- Integrated technical sales, service, and solution expertise
- Successful track record selling to CXO personas, professional service line leads, hardware, and software executives
- Experience in crafting client value propositions and leading technical alignment efforts
- Executive presence demonstrating ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to respective client teams through excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Travel Requirements: Up to 40%
Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCSPMCR213-ALL
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top