Tax Transformation Office - Senior Consultant
What you'll do
As a Senior Consultant in our Tax Transformation Office (TTO), you will be responsible for providing efficient project management of specific client projects and pursuits . You will also:
- Efficiently manage the delivery and support of multiple projects by using project management tools while driving operational results.
- Be accountable for ensuring the quality of project delivery and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Develop business requirements and outline processes used by stakeholders to develop Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions.
- Assist engagements in identification and implementation of tax tools, processes, and standards.
- Prepare status reports and other project-tracking documentation including the maintenance of change control, issues and action, and risk tracking logs.
- Support adherence to quality and risk considerations.
The TTO team is responsible for visioning, designing, and deploying technology applications to the Tax practice. It is a dynamic team with professionals of varying backgrounds from tax technical to change management and Six Sigma, working toward enhancing Deloitte Tax LLP's ability to deliver comprehensive, value-added, and efficient technology services to our clients. The team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving process and technology development, training development, testing, and deployment.
- 3+ years' experience working in the tax services field
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in CIS and accounting
- Goal-oriented with high standards for quality and performance
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Solid trouble-shooting, resourcefulness, and critical thinking (ability to think independently) skills and detail oriented
- Able to communicate across multiple levels of an organization
- Up to 20% travel required
- Professional services or Big 4 experience
- SharePoint experience
- Project management experience
- Client/customer relationships experience
- Experience using various tax and management technology systems
- Experience and understanding of UI Path or other RPA tools
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18ANYTSRCJD023-TTO
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top