Tax - Share plans Lawyer / Corporate Lawyer - Senior Analyst (Sydney)
Are you looking to expand your share schemes knowledge, work in a truly diverse environment and be part of a fast growing team then this is the ideal role for you!
About our team
We are a team comprising of tax professionals and legal practitioners specialising in tax and regulatory advisory and compliance management of companies’ employee equity incentive plans.
About the role
We are looking for a Qualified Lawyer who has a real passion for delivering innovative solutions to complex issues for our Global clients. You will play an integral role in growing our equity practice and have an opportunity to leverage both your legal and tax expertise.
As a Senior Analyst / Manager within our team you will be involved in:
- Drafting options and share plans, offer documents, trust documents, including drafting documents from first principles
- Providing advise around complex issues such as Securities law / Corporations law / ASX affecting option and share schemes (executive and broad based)
- Building relationships with clients and
- Being proactive in development of templates
- Managing junior members of the team
About your skills and experience
You will ideally come from a Law firm focusing on Tax and Corporate Law or a Tax consulting background.
You will have:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with extensive experience in conveying and communicating complex analytical concepts in simple terms
- Experience in providing advice on Securities law / Corporations law and ASX requirements
- Experience and understanding of Taxation of ESS (Section 83A of the ITAA 97)
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively toward common goals and past experience in successfully delivering analytically driven insights
- Be able to demonstrate an eagerness and commitment to expand your focus and become a tax expertise as part of your future role
To apply, please follow the apply process, if have questions regarding this role Talent Acquisition Team are available to have a confidential discussion.
Regarding this role, you can contact Diana Peter via Contact Us for a confidential conversation
Requisition code: AUEXP131027
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top