Tax Senior (Transfer Pricing)
Deloitte Tax LLP seeks a Tax Senior (Transfer Pricing) in McLean, VA.
Work You'll Do
Help client management understand, plan for, and deal with the complex and dynamic issues surrounding transfer pricing. Work with economists, attorneys, and tax specialists to analyze and resolve international tax and finance issues faced by multinational corporations. Provide assistance for multiple tax engagements, as well as provide multinational clients with professional economic analytical services. Research complex tax issues and ensure their resolution. Provide analysis of client companies and industry trends in order to respond to client needs, and so as to provide clients with professional economic analytical services. Assist with overseeing the preparation and review of transfer pricing reports. Assist with determining the potential impact of such developments on client business. Devise and execute database searches for companies in the U.S. and foreign markets. Responsible for incorporating financial information into a standard financial model and conducting economic, financial and accounting analysis. Draft proposals, reports, document requests and other correspondence related to business engagements. Review and analyze transfer pricing reports, utilizing sophisticated software to devise and perform vital industry research and financial analyses. Mentor and coach junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, International Politics with a concentration in Law, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience preparing transfer pricing analysis and reports.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Analyzing intercompany transactions involving tangibles, intangibles, services, and financial transactions under the U.S. transfer pricing regulations, including the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) section 1.482 and 6662 and the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and Tax Administrations (OECD Guidelines);
- Drafting transfer pricing reports for Advance Pricing Agreements, planning, and global tax compliance in accordance with IRC 1.482 and 6662 and OECD guidelines;
- Utilizing tax research tools including LexisNexis, transfer pricing databases, including Compustat, Bureau van Dijk's Osiris and Amadeus, RoyaltyStat, ONESOURCE, and statistical software, including MS Excel, designed to conduct transfer pricing analysis;
- Utilizing various economic modeling methods, including the Comparable Uncontrolled Price (CUP) method, the Comparable Uncontrolled Transaction (CUT) method, the resale price method (RPM), the cost plus method, the profit split method and the Comparable Profits Method (CPM)/Transactional Net Margin Method (TNMM) as described in the U.S. transfer pricing regulations under IRC 482 and their OECD counterparts, to perform transfer pricing analysis for controlled transactions involving tangible goods, intangible property, or the provision of services and/or loans; and
- Performing strategic transfer pricing planning, service cost allocation, audit defense, litigation support, and advance pricing agreement negotiations.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FT0617MCL1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top